Ritar Battery Replacement
A Ritar battery from High-Tech Battery Solutions is guaranteed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications. Ritar batteries are classified as Non-Hazardous and Non-Spillable by the DOT, IATA, and ICA organizations. A Ritar sealed lead acid battery comes with a one year free replacement warranty from the date of delivery.
Ritar battery features include:
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- Valve regulated spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position.
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density.
- Rugged plastic case and cover.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A B. certified.
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 20845.
- CE certified.
- 1 YEAR Warranty
Questions on replacing Ritar batteries? You can contact us online or toll free at 1-877-775-4381 to talk to a battery specialist today.